1. "Package of a day of coordination"
Before the Wedding:
- Meet two times with the bride and groom to go over details of the wedding (focused mostly 3 weeks before the wedding)
- Telephone and email communication as needed
- Confirm final details and program
- Visit the venue to get familiarize with the floor plan and decor (wedding rehearsal )
- Conduction of the wedding rehearsal
- Contact the vendors and distributors to confirm last details
On the wedding day:
- Make sure vendors show up on time.
- Instruct all vendor where to set-up and answer any questions that may arise
- Set up the programs
- Ensure that the couple's vision is implemented as the way they've planned it
- Keep in touch with the bridal team during the whole wedding to inform in advance of each event
- Make sure all vendors are finalizing their work before ceremony starts
- Inform the pastor and musicians/playback tech to be ready to queue the music and keep the processional flowing as planned
- Usher the guests to the venue reception and direct them to the gifts table, guest book table, etc.
- Try to keep the wedding moving according to the program
- Be there the whole time for any needs that the bride and groom may have
- Pack up all of the personal property and wedding gifts and have them ready to be taken to a family member at the end of the night
2. "Package of a day of coordination + Catering Server Team"
- All details mentioned above "Before the Wedding + On the Wedding Day"
-Full service from our prestigious catering servers team which includes: serving food, checking up on guests constantly, and clean up. Any other needs as (i.e. childcare, arranging food into boxes, packing wedding arrangements, etc) will be discussed separately.
*Prices starting as low as $1000